Sunday, February 05, 2006

Well my last stop on this world tour is infamous Pattaya. 24/7, 365 hedonism!! Enough said!

As they say in America, "What happens in Vegas, STAYS IN VEGAS!!!"

In that spirit I'm not gonna blog about it or post any pics with the exception of the attached pic which I think sums up Pattaya nicely. You'll just have to ask me about it in person. And maybe if you're lucky I'll share a few of the pics;)

So after 4 continents, 18 countries, 51 localities, 338 days and innumerable memories my trip like all good things (and bad) is coming to an end.

To all my family and friends at home, I look forward to seeing you again shortly.

To all my new friends I've met on the road, I hope to see you again someday. You are all an inspiration and I'll will treasure our times together. You all have a standing invite to visit me if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

Till we meet again, Farewell
DJ

No comments: